My Love For You - Poem by taylor brannon
The rain will trickle,
The sun will shine,
As long as everyday,
I can know that you are mine.
Even when were not talking,
Yes u will be in my mind,
Through the rain and the shine.
Forever and always,
You are mine....
Comments about My Love For You by taylor brannon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda