Amy Louise Kerswell
My Pain Has Spoken - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
My pain of the past has spoken to me for the last time.
No more flashbacks no more pain.
Them of the past won't speak to me any more.
Of this I can now be so sure.
As the pain grew to be to much.
I knew suicide was my one and last bid to freedom.
I just hope those left behind can live with what I've done.
Becuase I couldn't live with the past.
I was dying inside so fast.
But now I am free.
And my pain has now spoken.
Spoken within the remains of my body
Comments about My Pain Has Spoken by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl