My Sister # 2 - Poem by cma andrews
I love my sister so dear to my heart,
I love my sister even if we are apart.
She does not feel my love for her,
even though it is so apparent.
She is like an darling angel,
fluttering her graceful wings.
I hope she sees my love one day,
my sister so dear to me.
Comments about My Sister # 2 by cma andrews
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl