OBIGOD CHIDI CECE
My Ugandian Angel - Poem by OBIGOD CHIDI CECE
MY UGANDIAN ANGEL
From celestrial she appeared a gorgeous figure,
Such a beauty lacking intentions to lure.
In the dark soil of Uganda she was sown
To provide the terestrial with divine tone,
In pickle nest of Masaka she's groomed
Under olive trees of her kirk she'd bloomed.
She prowls with gait of a caring goddess.
May Muganda have Namata for a duchess.
Fairy of favour that flew into our souls' horrow
Folks flow, unctioned with the awe of her halo.
Divinity transfigures Mary into a Cherubina
To blow her sweet trumpets in godly stamina
Melody that motivates my sword to victory
As my crusade arise, leading Africa in cavalry.
Comments about My Ugandian Angel by OBIGOD CHIDI CECE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda