My Valentine! - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Oh lady! Too much affection for thee,
A pervert intoxicate are surely thine;
How cruel thou are unwanting me,
Yet thou still my valentine.
I’m standing firm and uphold my love,
Even though my heart are wrung and repined;
My final high as trembling dove,
Too exhausting to be my valentine.
This love affect me no more,
Alter my vows into tasteless wine;
I’m not the companion thou adore,
Farewell to thee my valentine!
Comments about My Valentine! by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl