Maria C. Pires Costa
Nature Symphony - Poem by Maria C. Pires Costa
We know how this river does flow
Quietly whispering through the banks
Wherein sunbeams come and glow...
Its waters stay purely clear
Blessed by the radiant sun smiling
Touching the banks pretty near.
Oh, marvellous Nature symphony
Played in bliss and peace
Conducted by God and Thee!
Comments about Nature Symphony by Maria C. Pires Costa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl