Maria C. Pires Costa
Night Dreams - Poem by Maria C. Pires Costa
They come and quickly go
Revealing joy, concerns, even cries.
Incredible stories we didn't know
Lively unfold before our eyes.
Past experiences may be shaped
In new contexts around,
And every image created
has the power of a life bond.
Comments about Night Dreams by Maria C. Pires Costa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda