adheez van der beanthz
adheez van der beanthz Poems
- A Gun, A Man And Rights For Ne... a man with rights a ...
- Soulmate when I slept I found your shadow in the ...
- Broken Mirror broken mirror, broken mirror scattered on the ...
- Last Kisses For Last Love lips by lips breath by ...
- A Voice A voice.. resonating through the air tolerating in ...
- Self-Reflection, Life Is Beaut... how could to force when ...
- Forgive Me... I'm not a perfect man nor a rich who have a ...
I loved poetry since I was a kid and I started writing poetry when I was in junior high school
But a lot of my poetry archive that has been lost because basically I wrote just for fun, just for personal consumption
most of my poems with the theme of love, but then I started to learn and expand on the themes are more universal
I am not a good writer so I would be very grateful if I am given some input, advice or criticism
One more thing, I write in my language, the Indonesian language, then I translated it into English in this forum
So it is very possible fault wording or meaning of the poems that I posted here because I was less proficient in English
I hope my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Gun, A Man And Rights For New Brand
a man with rights
a gun at his side
no reason to fight
act as a cowboy in the past
a gun, a man, and a wisdom
fire anyone, random
a car, a child, even a wall
rush to greet the deathly call
are we in war?
why blood flooding on my floor?
while the silent Parliament
still hold on in his old brand
a nation with its laws
all the world see your show
the rights of the gun
a player has some fun
until when this will end?
how many life have to be sent?
might you finally understand
and make a better amendment
a man who ...