Lawrence S. Pertillar
Needled To Mend - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Something in need,
To be needled to mend...
Tattered patches to fabric.
Requires someone to comprehend,
A treading that attaches...
Can be accomplished...
Once the priority,
Becomes the fabric.
And not who picks,
Which color of thread...
Will be best displayed,
On a quilt frayed...
Already tattered with patches.
Awaiting for those unattached,
While the patcher...
Seeking thread to mend patches,
To a quilt fraying.
Sits to get needled by a prick!
Comments about Needled To Mend by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl