Nice To Know - Poem by David Harris
When you write a poem,
it is nice to know people enjoy it
enough to leave a comment behind.
The enjoyment grows when they add it
to their list of poems they want to read again.
The thrill is even greater when your words
inspire someone to write,
paint, photograph and more.
Helping them to fulfil a dream,
I know this is true,
as my words have reached out
more than once to people.
It is a satisfying feeling
that is so hard to explain,
but you will know what I mean
when it happens to you
again and again.
15 March 2009
Comments about Nice To Know by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl