No Desire - Poem by Baby Blue
He wasn't your typical male,
He wasn't dreamy or handsome;
But His spirit and love captivated
Many, by His Words and teachings.
You could not see an outward beauty,
But saw only unconditional, sacrificial
Love. He was plain and tall, but
The Savior of all.
Comments about No Desire by Baby Blue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl