A Dream Come True - Poem by Baby Blue
I never imagined, never expected, never dreamed,
I’d be loved by someone like you.
You are much more than I wanted.
You are more than what I hoped for, what I dreamed of.
You are a dream come true.
I could say you are not real,
I could vow not to love you back,
But it would kill me; I’d be living a lie.
I could never stop loving you. You make me so happy.
I’ve had something missing, but with you, it’s filled:
When you look at me, and you desire to be with me.
When you hold me, when you tell me you love me.
When you kiss me, and it’s hard to breath.
When my knees get weak and you are there to catch me.
You are my dream come true, my Prince Charming.
You’ve carried me away with no chance of return.
Comments about A Dream Come True by Baby Blue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl