Baby Blue Poems
- Baby Blue Eyes He's that sweet, delicious rain, That takes ...
- A Dream Come True I never imagined, never expected, never ...
- Abyss You said you chose the girl you liked, And that all ...
- If It's Meant To Be this heart of mine has great treasure to ...
- My Lucky Heart I had, for years, blocked everyone who ...
- If Only You Knew If only you knew My heart’s true ...
- Opened Doors </>My heart has wept and shed its tears, ...
well, what can i say...im a typical college student; however, i don't conform to the typical stereotype of the modern idea of college students. one can say that i go against the grain when it comes to things that are 'normal' for people my age. the truth is, i believe in having high standards and morals, and believe in never compromising them in order to please someone.
I hold to the Holy Word of God to set the standards in which i so firmly believe. I am what some people would call a 'Bible-thumper'....just to let you know, i take that as a complement! ! I am proud of who and what i am and have become.
my poems are feelings that i have experienced. Poetry, is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Baby Blue Eyes
He's that sweet, delicious rain,
That takes my spirit so very high,
He's the mystery that relieves all pain,
He's got those captivating baby blue eyes.
He's dreams that have come true,
A wish and desire that remains hidden
He's everything this life to me is given,
He steals my heart away with those eyes of blue.
He lets my soul break and fly free
Life with no fences, running on the wide fields
And yet to him, all my wild acts, to him all yield,
He's all that my body and soul live to need.
Lord, help me, ive lost myself, its true,