No Such Thing As Just Friends - Poem by Baby Blue
its mutual and we both know it,
but yet you say not now.
you want to remain just good friends,
like this im not sure how.
we have these feelings for eachother,
and we dont try to hide;
everyone can see what we think and feel,
how we flirt on the side.
but its really got me thinking,
its not hard to conclude,
just friends is not really working,
more and more i like you.
if you have the same train of thought
do not leave me stranded,
just tell me that friends is just to far
and that you can't stand it.
we can become the one we desire,
the couple of our dreams,
and then we won't have to go through this,
our feelings can drift down the streams.
Comments about No Such Thing As Just Friends by Baby Blue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl