Lawrence S. Pertillar
No One Comprehends - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
To say with hollow meaning,
Something thought to be believed...
Leaves many bewildered,
By the degree of shallowness
Only one dares to wear upon one's chest.
As profound sentiments,
But no one comprehends,
On the surface.
Or gives time to 'get'
Even if depth is suspected.
Comments about No One Comprehends by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl