Lawrence S. Pertillar
No One Dares To Mention Their Medications - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No one does what you do like you but you.
None of us are here to be like the other.
We are here to bring our gifts and have them nourished.
Some believe they are only here to shop...
And express their jealousies.
Fantasing who has what and good luck.
Believing some things come to those who have it easy.
But no one dares to mention their medications!
Or dare to share their prescribed delusions.
Many may never live for them to find a cure!
Or something to do in their lives they like,
Comments about No One Dares To Mention Their Medications by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl