Lawrence S. Pertillar
No One Else Like You Can Kiss - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Your brought something I never felt before!
Something gone unrecognized...
I knew nothing of to ignore!
And when you introduced me,
I stood and trembled on the floor.
You gave me bliss I miss right now!
That's what I'm looking for!
You brought something no one else can.
A life that dared with flare to command!
No one I've met or will meet will be you!
You've spoiled me...
And I know this now is true.
The bar you raised I can't undo!
And since you've been gone,
You are more than missed!
My lips are in storage.
Since no one else like you can kiss!
Comments about No One Else Like You Can Kiss by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl