Lawrence S. Pertillar
No Real Experience - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You keep saying what you are not.
And all I want,
Is to get to know who it is I believe I see.
Unless you are telling me...
What you display is a performance,
Mixed with some technique...
But no real experience to feel qualified,
With a motivation you think I might provide.
And I am in no position to teach,
Or block with directions...
Nor provide your activities with introspection.
But you still want me to accept you,
Comments about No Real Experience by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl