God's Grace - Poem by Baby Blue
Oft’ I’ve sat and wondered
About the grace I’m given,
Brought forth from God’s hand,
And sent down to me from Heaven.
I am awed each day
The power of God’s great Love.
And the gracious forgiveness
Coming to me from above.
I stand here in my wretched filth
As you call me to Your Perfect Plan.
I stumble and fall my way through life;
But wander back to Thy Hands.
Oh Thou hast loved me
All the days of my life
And all I can do is say thank You,
And wait till You return for your wife.
Comments about God's Grace by Baby Blue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl