Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not From Love Made - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No one has yet to be born,
To begin the experience of life
Without love to have been made.
Whether or not...
The words heard during the act,
To disguise them faked.
But hate to create is taught.
And sought to sell it.
Becoming an effective selected,
That could be prevented.
Unlike other diseasing, Illnesses.
Not from love made.
Those sick are said,
Can be easily cured.
But the funding to solicit,
Pouring into non-profit...
Will not stop the marketing.
Comments about Not From Love Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl