Ace Of Black Hearts
Not The First Demon - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Mighty mantra of the panther.
Turning the incandescent light into a dimming darkness.
Sounds of verbose, how can I even try to compare.
A continuous idle stare.
A living casper.
An unfinished caper.
Diluted and polluted.
Poisoned by too much.
Driven by confusion.
The writings of an illusion.
Overstated and underestimated.
I digress this is not progress.
A run backwards, how much is distant.
Poised in a noble stance.
Trying to make it look eloquent.
But it really no longer holds the beauty it once did.
Fogged glasses over the shadow of on looking eyes.
The words have been compromised.
A conflicted meaning, seemingly seeming.
The transformation of demons.
Comments about Not The First Demon by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl