Nothing - Poem by Ruta Mohapatra
What was there before the stars?
So say the scriptures
So say the scientists
Even the greatest of them
So how vast is this nothingness?
And how deep?
What was there before nothing?
My little mind fails to grasp
This concept of nothingness
Perhaps I will know when I myself pass into nothingness
Comments about Nothing by Ruta Mohapatra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl