Edward Kofi Louis
Obsession With.... - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Selfish desires! !
Obsession with physical beauty;
But she was too impoverished to stand up once again.
Do i remember who you are? !
Then come along and look at her face in the mirror;
With the muse of White Rum and the Roses of Love.
Comments about Obsession With.... by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl