Offer You My Heart - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
Even on a wintry day,
The sunlight in your eyes
Would warm my soul
And show me light.
Only a real love
Can pull you from the gloom,
I wish we were dancing
To the music in your room.
No one knows what hour
He’ll sit alone without a friend,
The very hour of loneliness
That hastens his very end.
I hope there will yet be flowers
And afternoons in Saturday parks,
I hope I still have the opportunity
To offer you my heart.
Comments about Offer You My Heart by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl