Om Tattoo - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
On the starlight veranda,
The lilac perfume of her sweater,
I swore on my Om tattoo
I would never forget her.
The sacred dance
Of the hidden goddess
Caught me dizzy beneath drunken stars
And lost in the mysterious sea of dreams.
To kiss the nape of a woman’s neck
And dive into her soul
Through the vulnerability
Of her eyes,
I could cease to be human
And merely exist
In the kingdom of her breath.
Comments about Om Tattoo by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl