Lawrence S. Pertillar
Often Finding Excuses - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is one thing that accusations tossed,
Always seem to prove.
Those that are often finding excuses to use them,
Do it to protect their insecurities...
From exposing a lack of self esteem.
Comments about Often Finding Excuses by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl