Lawrence S. Pertillar
One Day A Dawning Will Come - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Is there a limit you will not go beyond,
In regards to offending others?
'Look around you.
Show me just 'one' person that is appalled,
By what they hear or see.
There has been absolutely nothing,
I have ever said that did not represent...
What was observed.'
Then why do you think people become offended,
When the obvious is mentioned?
'Have you heard of 'them' and 'they' before?
Those are the ones always blamed.
Facing the facts,
Has not been introduced to their life experience yet.
You can see a cloudy cover still over their eyes.
One day a dawning will come and they will brighten.
Comments about One Day A Dawning Will Come by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl