Our Little Bethany - Poem by Pete Crowther
Sweet child of love we welcome thee
To share our lives dear Bethany.
A tiny miracle you seem,
Perfect beyond our wildest dream,
Your smile, your hands, your little feet,
They are so lovable, so sweet.
We love you in so many ways,
To list them would take days and days.
Dear Bethany we’ll guard you well,
Protect you from the witch’s spell,
The unkind ways of man to man
As far as any parents can.
Our wish for you is joy and peace,
Throughout your life may they increase.
May loving kindness, beauty, too,
In all your days accompany you.
Comments about Our Little Bethany by Pete Crowther
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl