Ace Of Black Hearts
Oxymoron Of Ordered Chaos - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Even in a blind state of sadness.
You are still in a mixed state of happiness.
For your lack of sight makes you happy as ignorance become your bliss.
Just a thought of forgetfulness in this oxymoron of ordered chaos.
Comments about Oxymoron Of Ordered Chaos by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda