Penogram - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
A Mammogram may save
the life of one in many,
while slyly it creates
a killing field inside
where five new cancers
will surely grow, too soon.
A Penogram will come,
being invented as we speak.
And will we hear the screams
when they fall off, now black
and useless, but well screened.
It all is in the name of Care,
the word Prevention is the lure.
Comments about Penogram by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl