Lawrence S. Pertillar
People Forget - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Going out of one's way,
To discredit the deeds done by others...
To portray them with betrayals,
Mocked and displayed to jest...
Has these disadvantages:
God is always listening.
God is a Master at fixing things.
And God is quick to share,
With those who faithfully pray.
Removing deceivers and exposes truth...
For all to see,
Those who have created such falsities.
And eventually there is an exchanging of pain.
Whose World this is.
What they do is inspected.
And not just left,
To go undetected.
Everything done they do is known.
What goes down...
Comes back around like a yo-yo,
Going up and down affixed to a string.
Comments about People Forget by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda