Personal Ode - Poem by AHO Speaks
The word conduit comes to my mind
But I will assume it does so because you are kind.
I would never ask for a burden for you to take on
Rather it be just notes to add to another song.
A song that was written in the long ago past
With meanings for the present to last and last..
It is not my intention to disrupt or interfere
Just an occasional word written or read, without fear.
Not too often but when the time is ready to do
A few poems that you can send on to others that have meaning for you..
It is not a fantasy I carry nor the fulfillmen of a dream
Rather the continuity of past living earthly scenes.
I would not change the present for a future time
For most of us have had theirs and hopefully I am due to have mine.
Comments about Personal Ode by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda