Philosopical Mind - Poem by Anoop Lokkur
Who are we to blame, if we live a lie?
How do we know if we live a lie?
What are we to do if we are living a lie?
Answers we seek through questioning our mind
What we choose to believe or
Choose not to believe
Depends on our reasoning
What we see, we believe
What we feel, sometimes we believe
But yet the truth remains
Hidden in an abyss
The more we dig
The bigger the hole
How are we to know
When the hole is to become a tunnel,
A tunnel with no end or begining
Lost forever in the cycle of mystery
In the process of turning into History.
20: 08pm 29 May 2008
Comments about Philosopical Mind by Anoop Lokkur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl