Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pimples On Her Nipples - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
And I stared.
With pimples on her nipples.
I asked if they were dimples?
She became offended.
As if I had requested
To touch each one.
Infact I admired how they were exposed.
And she gathered herself and plopped down
To another location...
She was the one who chose to switch and bounce.
It was understood...
The cellulite she carried was all hers.
She made sure the Sun and eye popping done,
Captured her parade!
Comments about Pimples On Her Nipples by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl