Poems Revised For Fellow Eckists # 22 - Moments Of Realization - Poem by Mike Barrett
MOMENTS OF REALIZATION
Dare we believe
We command our
Moments of realization,
Our moments of seizing truth?
Such moments -
Not I surely,
Nor any other whom I know.
Such moments are bestowed -
Gifts they are,
Gifts from Sugmad
As such, they are earned -
Never commanded, never seized!
Only the most audacious,
The most ignorant,
Would dare boast such a claim!
Woe unto him who believes otherwise,
Woe unto him who claims otherwise!
Suffering it seems
Is yet another of Sugmad’s ways
Of growing consciousness!
© M. Barrett – all rights reserved
Comments about Poems Revised For Fellow Eckists # 22 - Moments Of Realization by Mike Barrett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl