Edward Kofi Louis
Poetry 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
As you fry your plantain in Africa.
Sunshine Africa! !
With the muse of colours to respect;
Preparing your food with the romance of nature.
To hear a cry from the other end;
The very act common in your land.
Comments about Poetry 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda