Power Of Love - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I must love her more than she does,
The husband wants.
I must love him more than he does,
The wife wants.
This is power of love
I must hold her more than she does,
The husband intends.
I must hold him more than he does,
The wife intends.
This is love of power.
Power of love is breeze.
Love of power is storm
Comments about Power Of Love by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl