Problems - Poem by Roger Bewman
Zillion of problems
Surrounding the emblems
Wow you know
So mature eh?
Actually I am cheddar mature cheese
I am chocolate croissant
She is pasta al dente
So what’s the reason we gathered here?
Problems. We have problems you see?
Ok, let’s talk them over rain and sleet
They are more serious than you think
Then let’s travel to the typhoon land
over to the Tsunami wonder park
Comments about Problems by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl