Prolonged Imagination - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Initiated from small thinking,
This imagination has long wings,
Mind is flying more above this sky,
Life is crossing far Milky Way.
In that unseen galaxy mind hums,
Writing new theme of new beam,
Light with emotion travels more,
Life catches moment of dignity.
Having trust in God we move more,
Imagination catches perceptions,
Flow of thought initiates beauty,
Eternity is seen in near far vision.
Having dual perception we feel,
We have motivated clause of light,
Imagination is bound with reality,
Prolonged imagination does magic.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,30 August,2017. All rights reserved.
Comments about Prolonged Imagination by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda