! Proud To Be An Indian - Poem by Rema Prasanaa
Graceful glances of Earth at Moon
and there the tri colour-
Orange, White and Green
the essence of fire, purity and peace.
The voyage whch missioned
the proud signature of India
on Moon and today is great
and today is special..
Proud to be an Indian...
Comments about ! Proud To Be An Indian by Rema Prasanaa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl