Questiones To A Motley Crew - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Why do we have eyebrows,
And Why are we here?
We're a Motley Crew,
Of Liars and Fear,
Don't know where to go,
Don't know how to steer,
And most of the time,
We destroy what is near!
Comments about Questiones To A Motley Crew by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl