Question Without An Answer - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Man is a riddle,
Man is a puzzle,
It seems so strange,
That those who make War,
May sometimes also write, Poetry,
Is that 'Peace in the War'
To create some more,
'Sacrificial Lambs? '
Comments about Question Without An Answer by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl