Questions Never Answered - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I am screaming on the inside...
Can you hear me?
I fall on the floor...
Do you help me?
I reach out for your hand...
Will you give it to me?
I gaze into your eyes...
Will you look at me?
My eyes shed tears...
Will you care for me?
My arms are wide open...
Will you hug me?
You stole my heart and broke it...
Will you give it back to me?
To all of these questions
the answer can only be told by you
But I already know
That the answer is one to make me cry
For the rest of my life.
Comments about Questions Never Answered by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl