Rabbit Hole - Poem by ally jones
To be in a world,
Of great mass confusions,
Where 'hello' is 'goodbye'
and so full of intrusions.
This world intigues me,
It calls me right in.
I am free to imagine,
I am so free to sin.
So please let me fall down the rabbit hole,
Please let me rott my mind.
Let's all be insane together,
Let us leave reality behind.
Comments about Rabbit Hole by ally jones
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda