ally jones Poems
- Time Is there still time? To put you straight? To ...
- Look Towards The Sun -Prologue- The reality melts away, ...
- Under Time's Thumb The labels we have today, wont be there ...
- Be Different To Be Normal What is it to be normal? To ...
- Close The Door Close and lock the door. Do not hear the ...
- My Knight In Shinning Armor Rescue me from concealment. Lead...
- Never Give It Up All the nervous and anxiety, with just one...
Well. Got rid of my old profile. I'm seventeen now afterall. Much more mature and super serious. NOT!
I write alot of poetry, though none of it is posted, really. alot of it is rough and unedited and full of inexperience. Very raw. I also find them to be very extreme, like my emotions.
Anyways. About myself.
I have alot to say actually. I'm a very 'alot-to-say' ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Is there still time?
To put you straight?
To uncover secrets,
and expose your fate?
do not know of time.
Filled with hords of innocence,
unknowing of crime.
and little boys,
they forget the time,
and play with their toys.
Those bad teens,
have lost the time.
They care for nothing,
and walk the line.
For growing adults,
time is a stress.
It ruins their lives,
and brings disastor and mess.
The wise old folks,
who time has caught,
makes then riggity and small, ...