Mohammed Asim Nehal
Random Thoughts - Poem by Mohammed Asim Nehal
He raised the kite against the winter winds
And now someone else is holding the string
What rough weather he felt, what tough time hinds
What enjoyment he lost to, the string holder's spring
Yet this mute world only sees who is flying the kite!
But the hope of orphan remains, someday he may try!
Though the song of nightingale now sung by mocking bird
The coin that spins in the air will fall either on heads or tails.
Comments about Random Thoughts by Mohammed Asim Nehal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl