Lawrence S. Pertillar
Reality Never Looked So Attractive - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It's not that truth is feared,
It is the cost of getting away from it
That is getting sky high.
And at todays' prices...
Reality never looked so attractive.
Even if it does causes one to think!
Comments about Reality Never Looked So Attractive by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl