Reprise Your Return - Poem by Suraj Samtani
The entire place was empty.
It was really just you and me.
You in my arms, &
Heaven in my palms.
That was the bliss,
That I so dearly miss.
Your absence has been long, &
I'm getting punished for your wrong.
I await your return with eagerness, &
Send you my love with fondness.
I trust you will receive this telepathy, &
Hope you will return to me promptly.
I cannot live much longer otherwise, &
I just pray you'll give my life a reprise.
Comments about Reprise Your Return by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda