Responsible Freedom - Poem by Ghada Shahbender
Responsible Freedom? ?
In love 'Responsible freedom'
is not a choice
For Love's favorite child is Responsibility
And at her birth
Freedom is willingly aborted
We mourn the death of one
And for the life of Love's favorite child rejoice.
For Love's enslavement deafens us
With the sound of Responsibility’s voice.
Can we then speak of freedom of choice?
Comments about Responsible Freedom by Ghada Shahbender
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl