Lawrence S. Pertillar
Restrictive - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am crazed!
I was told
That was the only qualification I needed,
To join the others.
Thank you very much.
Had I known this affair
Was going to be this restrictive...
I would have brought along my resumé,
To verify my state of mind!
Comments about Restrictive by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl